10/15/08

Canada loses...


It was predictable, since none of the parties has any idea about what makes a worthwhile issue (ARTS!!?). Harper is in as PM. WHOOEE! Nothing will change in my area of interest, since it is profoundly NOT his area of interest, being annoyingly about politically incendiary things like freedom and the value of a human life. But then, how could one expect a quintessentially CANADIAN PM to be a deep thinker on matters of life and death? Canadians are secular to the core. Its all about surviving for another day, what's good in my life, and patting myself on the back for sending smiley face messages on facebook, liking artists and paying taxes like a good citizen who doesn't want to think about LIFE AND DEATH!(I like artists too- just not more than LIFE itself!)

Meanwhile, back in the trenches, the 'annoying' people out there who have faithfully voted conservatively to protect their families from a degenerating society, are spending their time ACTUALLY fighting for freedom, and for HUMAN LIFE. And having copious numbers of children. Sooner or later the numbers will be in our favour. People who talk about LIFE AND DEATH with their kids, end up with 33(and counting) grandchildren (like my parents). These future Canadians, if not jailed and persecuted by gov't agencies or force fed filth in public schools (although an impressive number of them homeschool...) these people WILL change Canada in a way HArper can't even conceive (pun). They will win the battle to FREE CANADA and PROTECT HUMAN LIFE. Canada will be finally a great and wonderful country, instead of a 'Euro' wanna-be.

I'm looking forward to that day. I'm taking care of my health in anticipation. I know MY grandchildren will care whether I LIVE OR DIE. (I know I will have copious numbers of them...) and I know something a great many Canadians don't- God loves kids, and He has already won!

No comments: