1/19/09

Like Incense, Unto Heaven



On Tuesday, January 20, Barack Hussein Obama will become the President of the United States.

As Catholics we have the duty to pray for his leadership to be conformed to the will of God.

Across the US and the rest of the world many ,many parishes will be offering up their Tuseday Mass for this purpose. Each of us can offer up their daily Mass at the time of the Consecration, for the purpose of converting Barack Obama to God's will for him. We can offer up our Masses for Barack Obama's conversion to the 'culture of life'.

If we are unable to attend Mass on Tuesday we can participate in a Spiritual Communion, joining the thousands upon thousands who will be in church. There will be 393 Masses in 50 States, Washington, DC; Vatican City; Rome, Italy; Fatima, Portugal; the Dominican Republic; Australia, Haiti; India; United Kingdom; Kenya; Djibouti; Israel; Ireland: and Canada offered (that we know of)*.


An Act of Spiritual Communion

My Jesus, I believe that You are truly present in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar. I love You above all things, and I desire to receive You into my soul. Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You. Amen



All of our Masses and prayers unite and ascend like incense unto Heaven.


God Bless America


*Mass tally from Catholic Parents Online
.

No comments: