1/24/09

Cause And Effect?

Two stories from Britain caught my eye . Anyone else think there's a connection?

"British Muslims Want To Remain Segregated":

...A shocking 44 percent of Muslims in Britain have said that they would like to be segregated from the rest of society, and be free to develop along separate lines...



"Teach Pleasure Of Gay Sex To 5 Yr. Olds":

...Children as young as five should be taught to understand the pleasures of gay sex, according to leaders of a taxpayer-funded education project.

Heads of the project have set themselves a goal of 'creating primary classrooms where queer sexualities are affirmed and celebrated'...


I don't suppose the dramatic rise in the number of homeschoolers in Britain,( now estimated to be over 100,000) is at all related ....

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't see cause and effect, but it would certainly do nothing to alleviate the Muslims' desire to be separate. Indeed, if the proposal goes forward, the phenomenon will increase and spread quite rapidly to other groups in the society. I know I wouldn't leave my children in such a situation if I had any means to prevent it.